Monday, 20 April 2009

20th April photo - delightful bench

I found this lovely bench whilst out walking today and thought it was lovely. I like the natural materials, natural contours, the gorgeous views I had when I sat on it, but most of all I liked the sentiments engraved into the seat. This place was obviously special to others and what a lovely way to remember them at their special place.


Later on I found this bench and thought - oh perhaps I can make a collage of benches today - but sadly did not see any more! I don't know if the owner of this seat had left the watering can here on purpose or accidentally - but I thought it looked lovely and this picture came a close runner up in my choice of photo of the day.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love that first bench. The engraving is much nicer than the usual brass plaque you see on memorial benches.